Why book with us:
- Top quality bulbus bell tents
- Designated Glamping area within the farmhouse garden
- Option of booking a stargazer tent
- Private bathroom and kitchenette facilities
- Flushing loos, walk-in-shower, constant hot water
- Electricity in kitchenette, each with there own fridge freezer and hairdryer
- Quality bedding included for two adults sharing additional charges for children
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes included for two adults sharing additional charges for children
- Private deluxe gas barbeque
- Private firepit and outdoor dining area
- Log burner inside each tent
- Unlimited wood for firepit and log burner
- Use of tennis court (racket and balls provided)
- Secluded farm near to the Suffolk Coast
- Maximum two adults and two children per bell tent
- One well behaved dog welcome per bell tent at an additional charge of £10 per night
- Children must be over 2 years old
- Welcome gift on arrival
Take your pick between our Virgo, Sagittarius and Aquarius bell tents. Click on the links below to find out more about our bell tents.
What is a Lotus Bell Tent?
A high quality glamping tent.
Lotus Belle is a UK based company specialising in innovative canvas structure design.
The sleek and aesthetically pleasing design maximises usable head-height space across the whole footprint of the tent.
We have compiled a list of pubs and restaurants that we would recommend booking.
Tucked away down quiet county lanes Manor Farm is just a short drive from the popular seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold.
Don’t forget to pack your trainers!
Manor Farm has its own tennis court that guests are welcome to use.
The farm has a public footpath that can take you all the way to the coast (its a lovely long walk)!
We have a number of walks of different lengths, highlighted on our OS map that you are welcome to follow.